Wednesday, July 23, 2008

REALLY, REALLY Preggers!

So we are now 39 weeks pregnant, and boy does it show!!! Only 5 more days to go!!! WAHOO!Here is my big belly in all its glory. Josie likes to pretend that she is Dr. Terry and puts her scanner from her cash register on my belly to check the baby! She is too funny.

We are also grooming her for a career as a checker. She says "Price check, price check" into the mic when she is playing with her cash register. It is hilarious!! Here she is singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and cracking herself UP!! The video is a little dark, but it still makes me laugh!

4 comments:

The Skiby Family said...

I can't believe it is almost time. I can't wait to snuggle Baby Olivia. Her and Cole sharing a birthday? Seems like fate. You look beautiful, good luck.

Hayden and Kelly said...

Oh my heavens you are so beautiful preggers! I love it! I can't believe its almost here! AHHHH! So much fun. Josie is hilarious! I love her!

Danny K. said...

Did you havit? Did you havit? Did you havit? No time for baby bonding, we need pictures and updates NOW.

Lisa Jo Lovell said...

You look fabulous!! I can't believe that its here already. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pics of little miss Olivia!!